Parenting a child is a very difficult mission, but even though there are many tiring moments, you get to spend every day with the curious babies, and it fills your life with lots of discoveries, both for you and the children.
Parents are constantly finding themselves looking for answers to questions they didn’t know existed, and sometimes these answers turn out to be very inventive.
In this article, we will reveal some truly innovative solutions for parenting problems in order to make the lives of mothers and fathers just a little bit easier.
Check out some of the parenting hacks below, and tell us if you like them in the comments!
10. Make a backpack like this one in order to prevent your child from injuring its head on something or falling down.
9. You can use pool noodles as bumpers if you have a kid with a walker. It will save both your ankles and your walls.
8. You can use the adhesive top of baby wipes package on your outlets to keep your children safe.
7. You can keep your children busy while on a plane using window stickers.
6. Hiding your valuables in a diaper is the best theft protection device ever. I mean, who would try to steal a full diaper?
5. You can make a little pool for the kids at the beach using a cheap shower curtain.
4. You can cut a watermelon the long way and then into little squares so you get little sticks that are easy to eat, especially for little kids.
3. This is a cool microwave hack, especially useful if you have 2 children. Don’t worry, the plates heat up evenly.
2. You can put a marshmallow at the bottom of an ice cream cone before adding ice cream. It stops any drips that may leak out, and you have an extra treat at the end.
1. You can make a baby sleep more calmly by putting rice inside a clean rubber glove and then heating it up (a little bit) in the microwave. Just put it next to the baby while they’re sleeping, and it will calm them down. Caution: be careful not to overheat it!