Those of us who have kids know that parenting is certainly not an easy task. And despite our best intentions, sometimes things can go wrong with the poor kids on the receiving end.
We have compiled a list of these fails, which (of course) are nothing serious, but they are definitely relatable and will give you at least a slight guilty giggle.
Scroll down to check them out, and vote for your favorite in the comments!
1. She was with her daughters at the zoo, when she heard: “Ma’am, There’s A Lemur On Your Baby.”
2. “I would swear that we are good parents”
3. “I didn’t realize what Santa was doing on his sweater until his kindergarten teacher pointed it out”
4. 9-hour flight? No worries, we are experienced parents…
5. I was spitting sunflower seeds out the window, but I guess they somehow found their way back in the car
6. Calculations were bad…
7. “I sent my husband to buy some clothes for our daughter. Once”
8. My brother’s parenting experience in a nutshell
9. Instead of millennium falcons or fire trucks, my 8-Year-Old son builds lego bars with drunk patrons
10. “No, no, no, no, no! Stop! Oh my…”
11. The baby was fine.
12. Don’t worry, dad will fix this
13. “It was the only thing I had in the car when her nose started bleeding”
14. This dad finds parenting pretty hard
15. The teacher asked them to write what their mom does best. My son knows me well.
16. “I think buying this lamp for my daughter was a mistake.”
17. Kourtney Kardashian Slams Daughter With Car Door